[IOT] IOT - Consolidation sub-group REMINDER Agenda for Tuesday March 1st, 2022, meeting 18:00 UTC call

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 19:23:06 UTC 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bernard Turcotte <turcotte.bernard at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 17, 2022 at 2:46 PM
Subject: IOT - Consolidation sub-group REMINDER Agenda for Tuesday March
1st, 2022, meeting 18:00 UTC call
To: <iot at icann.org>

All members of the Consolidation sub-group,

Given we did not have enough members to hold the meeting this week we are
scheduling the next call of this sub-group for March 1st, 18:00 UTC with
the same agenda.

It would be appreciated if members would consult and comment in the Google
doc or on the list prior to the meeting.

Thank you

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Support to the IOT

For