[IOT] IOT - Agenda and document for the plenary meeting of January 11 19:00 UTC

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 15:30:59 UTC 2022


First, happy new year to all. We hope everyone had a good break and is
well-rested and ready to get back to IOT work.

Please find below the agenda for our next plenary session as well as an
annotated comparison of the two Safety Valve proposals by Susan.

*IRP-IOT Meeting #**83*

*11 January** 2021 @ 1**9**:00 UTC*


*Pending Action Items:*

1.1.ICANN Legal to comment on MH proposal vs. tolling.


1.     Review agenda and updates to SOIs.

2.    Review status of Action Items.

3.    Review and discuss ICANN Legal proposed update to the Repose and
Safety Valve document and feedback shared by IOT members.

4.    Discussion on tolling vs Fixed Additional Tine.

5.    Confirmation of next meeting: 25 January 2022, 17:00 UTC.

We will send a preliminary invitation in a separate email while we wait for
the official one.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Support to the IOT.


Susan Payne
Chair IOT
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://mm.icann.org/mailman/private/iot/attachments/20220106/da44d855/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: IOT-Rule 4 comparisonSP-20211223.docx
Type: application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document
Size: 36531 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://mm.icann.org/mailman/private/iot/attachments/20220106/da44d855/IOT-Rule4comparisonSP-20211223-0001.docx>

More information about the IOT mailing list