[IOT] IOT - Changes to call rotation times

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 18:09:51 UTC 2022

All,

As discussed at the plenary meeting today there is an ongoing issue with
the 17:00 UTC time slot for plenary and sub-group calls.

As such we are proposing to move the 17:00 UTC calls to 18:00 UTC and keep
the 19:00 UTC slot as it is.

This would imply that the sub-group calls Tuesday, February 1st would be:

   - Consolidation sub-group 18:00 UTC
   - Initiation sub-group 19:00 UTC

The next plenary meeting would be held on Tuesday, February 8 at 19:00 UTC.

Please advise if these changes will prevent you from joining the calls.

If there are no significant issues we will continue with the new proposed
rotations.

Thank You.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Staff Support to the IOT