[IOT] IOT - Next plenary meeting scheduled for this week postponed until next week

Flip Petillion fpetillion at petillion.law
Tue Oct 25 13:59:14 UTC 2022

Hope you get better soon Susan!

Flip Petillion
fpetillion at petillion.law<mailto:fpetillion at petillion.law>
+32484652653
www.petillion.law<http://www.petillion.law>

[id:image001.png at 01D3691D.DA7539C0]<https://www.petillion.law/>

  Attorneys – Advocaten – Avocats

From: IOT <iot-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Scott Austin via IOT <iot at icann.org>
Reply to: Scott Austin <saustin at vlplawgroup.com>
Date: Tuesday, 25 October 2022 at 15:34
To: Susan Payne <susan.payne at comlaude.com>, Bernard Turcotte <turcotte.bernard at gmail.com>, "iot at icann.org" <iot at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [IOT] IOT - Next plenary meeting scheduled for this week postponed until next week

Susan:
So sorry to hear and hoping you are feeling better very soon.

Best regards,
Scott

Please click on a link below to calendar a 15, 30, or 60 minute call with me:
  a 15-minute call<calendly.com/saustin2/15min>     a 30-minute call<calendly.com/saustin2/30min>     a 60-minute call<calendly.com/saustin2/60min>

[cid:image002.png at 01D8E88A.BA3ED340][IntellectualPropertyLaw 100]    [microbadge[1]] <http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/33308-fl-scott-austin-1261914.html>
Scott R. Austin | Board Certified Intellectual Property Attorney | VLP Law Group LLP
101 NE Third Avenue, Suite 1500, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301