[IOT] Change of time for IOT call

Malcolm Hutty Malcolm at linx.net
Wed Feb 22 16:39:11 UTC 2023

Unfortunately I might well have had to miss Tuesday anyway, but I'm afraid there's no possibility of me making any other day next week.

Apologies,

Malcolm.

--
 Malcolm Hutty | Director, Legal and Policy
T: +44 7789 987 023 | www.linx.net<http://www.linx.net/>

[cid:image006.png at 01D946DC.3026F830]
London Internet Exchange Ltd (LINX)
c/o WeWork, 12 Moorgate, London EC2R 6DA

Registered in England No. 3137929 at Trinity Court, Trinity Street, Peterborough PE1 1DA