[IOTF] IOTF Call #4 - Meeting Notes (04 April 2016 @ 20:00 UTC)
cgomes at verisign.com
Mon Apr 4 23:46:30 UTC 2016
Sorry for missing the first 20 minutes or so of this call. I have a question for Trang.
I don't understand why the purpose for PTI didn't change. I recall that we questioned that in our last call.
From: iotf-bounces at icann.org [mailto:iotf-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Yuko Green via IOTF
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2016 5:14 PM
To: iotf at icann.org
Subject: [IOTF] IOTF Call #4 - Meeting Notes (04 April 2016 @ 20:00 UTC)
Dear members of the IOTF,
Please see below the meeting notes from today's IOTF call. The presentation material, audio and AC room recordings are now posted at https://www.icann.org/stewardship-implementation under "Meetings & Work Sessions" section. The transcript will be made available within the next few days.
Please note, due to availability matter, the IOTF call on this Wednesday will be cancelled. The next scheduled call will be Monday, 11 April 2016 at 20:00 UTC.
Implementation Oversight Task Force (ITOF) call #4
04 April 2016 @ 20:00 UTC
Please note that this meeting is being recorded.
To mute or Unmute, select *6 (Star-Six)
If you would like to review the last call(s), the recordings and presentation materials are posted publicly here: https://www.icann.org/stewardship-implementation
1. Opening Remarks (Lise)
2. Implementation Items (Trang)
a. PTI governance documents (Continued from Call #3)
3. Document Review Process & Timeline (Trang)
4. AOB (Lise)
5. Closing Remarks (Lise)
- Avri Doria cannot attend today's call.
- Chuck Gomes may miss some or all part of the call.
2.a. Implementation Items - PTI governance documents
- PTI Conflict of Interest Policy had no objections from the attendees.
- PTI Whistleblower Policy had no objections from the attendees except to note the implementation concern of anonymous reporting within such a small organization.
- Cancel the Wednesday, 06 April 2016, IOTF call. ICANN to circulate the updated PTI governance document.
- Issues with the IOTF mailing list where "Reply All" acts as "Reply" and drop the IOTF e-mail list depending on the e-mail client. We ask everybody to double check on "TO" section to ensure inclusion of IOTF mailing address.
- IOTF Call Decision Log at the end of Appendix will be reviewed at the end of each call.
- Re-review and make necessary adjustments for PTI Bylaws based on the conversation and present back to IOTF (ICANN)
- Circulate the updated PTI governance documents based on the previous calls in absence of the Wednesday call. (ICANN)
Strategic Programs Manager
Global Domains Division
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Direct Line: +1 310 578 8693
Mobile: +1 310 745 1517
E-mail: yuko.green at icann.org<mailto:yuko.green at icann.org>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the IOTF