[IOTF] IOTF Call #4 - Meeting Notes (04 April 2016 @ 20:00 UTC)

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Apr 5 13:42:02 UTC 2016

Thanks Trang.

Chuck

From: Trang Nguyen [mailto:trang.nguyen at icann.org]
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2016 9:34 PM
To: Gomes, Chuck; Yuko Green
Cc: iotf at icann.org
Subject: Re: [IOTF] IOTF Call #4 - Meeting Notes (04 April 2016 @ 20:00 UTC)

Hi Chuck,

Regarding the Purpose that is reflected on the PTI Bylaws slide, I had mentioned on the call that that text is bracketed because we have not yet updated it based on the feedback received from the last IOTF call. Once the text for PTI Purpose is updated and agreed, it will be reflected on both the PTI Articles of Incorporation and PTI Bylaws slides.

Thanks,

Trang