[IOTF] AOB from call #5 - correcting Typo!

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Apr 18 16:51:49 UTC 2016

Paul, I am not comfortable with that wording.

What is "detrimental" is a very subjective issue. That wording would
require that ICANN get written approval from every ccTLD operator
before changing anything. Since it is unlikely that one could get a
even any reply from EVERY ccTLD, that is not a workable solution.

Alan