[IOTF] Update on RZERC Charter

Trang Nguyen trang.nguyen at icann.org
Tue Apr 26 01:55:11 UTC 2016

Dear IOTF members,

Attached, please find V3 of the RZERC Charter. I am attaching a clean copy
because there has been so many changes to the document that a redline
would be very difficult to read. This document reflects feedback received
on IOTF Call #5 as well as feedback and edits from Alan Greenberg. Thank
you, Alan, for your help on this.

We will bring this up for discussion on this Wednesday IOTF call.

Warm regards,

Trang