[IOTF] DT-O Comments on Schedule A of the ICANN-PTI Services Agreement

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Aug 24 13:35:37 UTC 2016

Several of us in DT-O along with assistance from Elise and Xavier developed the attached comments to be considered by the IOTF as recommended in the CWG Accountability meeting last week.  I believe they are relatively minor but think they may be helpful.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Feel free to use the comments as you see fit including sending them to the CWG list.

Chuck