[IOTF] Doodle Poll for IOTF Call #16 (Week of 18 July)

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 18:54:18 UTC 2016

I have responded.  However, I think we are ahead of the scheduling (or at
least the calendaring) of recurring ICANN Working Group meetings for the
week of the 18th.  I have not tried to build my calendar for those other
events (especially hard with those on time zone rotation), so I may need to
come back and edit my entry when those calendar items roll in.

Greg