[IOTF] Process for public consultation

Lise Fuhr Fuhr at etno.eu
Thu Jul 7 08:19:59 UTC 2016

Hi Trang and Yuko,

At the IOTF call yesterday you asked about guidance on how to proceed with the different proposals after the public consultation period. Jonathan and I have discussed what we find to be the best procedure. We also find that it is good to have the procedure documented.

The process should be the following:

1.       The implementation team (staff) run the public comment period

2.       Staff gather the comments and publish the comments in a document

3.       Staff propose a revised version of the original proposal with the comments incorporated

4.       CWG review and sign off the revised proposal.

If you have any questions or concerns to the procedure above please don't hesitate to get back to either Jonathan or me.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Lise