[IOTF] Public Comment opened for PTI Governance Documents

Yuko Green yuko.green at icann.org
Sat Jul 9 01:10:59 UTC 2016

Dear members of the IOTF and CWG,

I'd like to inform you that we have published the following PTI governance
documents for a 30-day public comment period today:

*         PTI Conflict of Interest Policy

*         PTI Board Code of Conduct

*         PTI Expected Standard of Behavior

The documents are available for your review at
https://www.icann.org/public-comments/pti-governance-documents-2016-07-08-en
.

Though we had hoped to open PTI Bylaws public comment at the same time, the
PTI Bylaws are not quite finalized yet.

We recognize that there was a concern about creating the divergent in PTI
document review process by starting the public comment period on a different
date. However, a few days delay on PTI Bylaw's public comment will still
allow enough overlap between the two public comments, as such, hopefully it
will not be of a huge issue. We also believe that the other PTI governance
documents are simple enough in nature as they are based on the ICANN's
policy.

The public comment period ends on 07 August.

Regards,

Yuko Green

Strategic Programs Manager

Global Domains Division