[IOTF] IOTF Call #15 - Meeting Notes (13 July 2016 @ 19:00 UTC)

Yuko Green yuko.green at icann.org
Thu Jul 14 17:23:02 UTC 2016

Hello Avri,

Thank you for bringing this issue up to us. I have contacted the IT and will
work with them to have it resolved as soon as possible. In the meantime, I
have the source file that has the complete audio recording, which is about
4.8MB in size. If you would like, I can send it to you personally. AC room
recording should also be available in full length at
https://icann.adobeconnect.com/p6vu0f8lcr8/.

Regards,
Yuko