[IOTF] RZERC member qualification criteria

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Jul 20 02:46:53 UTC 2016

Me too.  Nice job Trang.

Chuck

From: iotf-bounces at icann.org [mailto:iotf-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Alan Greenberg
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 6:27 PM
To: Trang Nguyen; Yuko Green; iotf at icann.org
Subject: Re: [IOTF] RZERC member qualification criteria

Looks good to me.  Alan

At 19/07/2016 12:20 PM, Trang Nguyen wrote:

Hi Alan,

Thank you for the suggested language. If I may make some suggestions for minor edits to the drafted language below:

The RZERC is the group that will be reviewing issues relating to and recommending the architecture and operational systems for the the DNS Root Zone as it evolves, and providing recommendations to the ICANN Board to ensureing the integrity, security, and stability, and resiliency of the root zone.

Appointees to the RZERC must have a strong overall understanding of the Root Zone, and must be able fully represent their appointing organization's particular interest in the root zone.
Trang