[IOTF] 3 Doodle Polls for IOTF discussions

Yuko Green yuko.green at icann.org
Thu Jun 9 17:00:59 UTC 2016

Dear members of IOTF,

As per today's IOTF call #11, I am opening up 3 doodle polls for you to
participate.

Poll 1: IOTF Call #12

There is a need to continue reviewing the response to Sidley's question
regarding the PTI Bylaws and Articles of Incorporation. Though we have a
call set for Wednesday, 15 June, it was requested that we have another call
on Monday, 13 June. I'd like to send out the invitation on Friday, thus I
will be closing this poll by 19:00 UTC tomorrow (Friday, 10 June).

http://doodle.com/poll/p8r25syta9nd23id

Poll 2: IOTF Call #14

As traveling to Helsinki may not start until later in the week, I would like
to schedule an IOTF call #14 earlier in the week of 20 June. I will be
closing this poll by 19:00 UTC on Monday, 13 June.

http://doodle.com/poll/swb4y2myiwkfdqp2

Poll 3: Implementation Update Session in Helsinki

It was discussed that we will utilize the lunch hour to provide the
implementation updates and Q&A session. Please note, the doodle is set with
the Helsinki Local time, and all 4 options are from 12:30pm-1:30pm in
Helsinki local time. In order to maximize the IOTF panel options, I'd like
as many participations as possible, even if you cannot make it to any of the
proposed options. The Doodle allows you to select "Cannot make it" for that
scenario. I will be closing this poll by 19:00 UTC on Monday, 13 June.

http://doodle.com/poll/aqmk2ztesvf3sz6p

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Yuko Green