[IOTF] Implementation Update Session in Helsinki

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Thu Jun 9 21:15:39 UTC 2016

I will be in Helsinki if needed.

-James

From: <iotf-bounces at icann.org<mailto:iotf-bounces at icann.org>> on behalf of Yuko Green <yuko.green at icann.org<mailto:yuko.green at icann.org>>
Date: Thursday 9 June 2016 at 22:13
To: "iotf at icann.org<mailto:iotf at icann.org>" <iotf at icann.org<mailto:iotf at icann.org>>
Subject: [IOTF] Implementation Update Session in Helsinki

Dear IOTF members,

As you know, it has been requested that there be an implementation update session in Helsinki led by members of the IOTF, including community members and ICANN implementation staff. Per today’s IOTF call #11, I have opened up the Doodle Poll to see when the best time is for IOTF members to lead such a session. The session is discussed to start with a short implementation update followed by Q&A.

Jonathan and Lise have both mentioned that they will be in Helsinki. At this time, I’d like to ask who from the IOTF is interested in being the panel for this session. I understand that the  time is yet to be set, however, it will be helpful to start gathering the interested parties to work on the agenda and the presentation material.

Regards,

Yuko Green
Strategic Programs Manager
Global Domains Division