[IOTF] COSO review and our work

Matthew Shears mshears at cdt.org
Fri Jun 10 11:14:26 UTC 2016

Hi all

I may have missed it and apologies but I assume that we will be
reviewing the COSO findings in the report as a number of the "yellow"
rated items and recommendations from NTIA apply to PTI
implementation/planning work.  Also, given that these may well be picked
up on by those who are less enthusiastic about the transition we should
probably review and address each of them as a priority?

Thanks.

Matthew

https://www.ntia.doc.gov/files/ntia/publications/attachment_5_coso_assessment_chart.pdf

--

Matthew Shears | Director, Global Internet Policy & Human Rights Project
Center for Democracy & Technology | cdt.org