[IOTF] Implementation Update Session in Helsinki

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Wed Jun 15 22:25:22 UTC 2016

That time works for me.

-James

From: <iotf-bounces at icann.org<mailto:iotf-bounces at icann.org>> on behalf of Yuko Green <yuko.green at icann.org<mailto:yuko.green at icann.org>>
Date: Wednesday 15 June 2016 at 23:21
To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes at verisign.com<mailto:cgomes at verisign.com>>, Matthew Shears <mshears at cdt.org<mailto:mshears at cdt.org>>, "iotf at icann.org<mailto:iotf at icann.org>" <iotf at icann.org<mailto:iotf at icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [IOTF] Implementation Update Session in Helsinki

Dear all,

I’d like to seek guidance from the members regarding the implementation update session in Helsinki. The request was made that the IOTF members lead the update session to the community in Helsinki. Though we were informed by several members that they will be in Helsinki and are willing to participate as a panel, the Doodle Poll only received 3 participations.

Is this update session something that the members are still interested in holding? We need guidance from the group if you’d like us to proceed with booking the time for Monday lunch hour (12:30pm – 1:30pm local time) based on the 3 votes we received from the Doodle Poll.

Regards,
Yuko