[IOTF] Revised PTI staffing rationale

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Fri Jun 24 18:27:07 UTC 2016

The following issue was raised on the RySG list:  "The tricky part here is that current ICANN employees will be offered employment by PTI, but can refuse it and keep being employed by ICANN and seconded to PTI, leaving the new hires the only PTI employees."

Am I correct in assuming that this would not be allowed?

Chuck