[IOTF] Updated draft of responses in PTI Bylaws-AoI table

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 13:14:48 UTC 2016

Hi Greg,

Are you suggesting that chairmanship is restricted to nomcom because they
are independent and independent is a requirement for that position, which
the other board members(excluding the president) doesn't have?

To put this in practice since you say it's general company standard, does
this mean an SO/AC ICANN board appointee cannot be the ICANN board chair?

So far, beyond Chuck's comment I really don't think my reservations is
really addressed which is making me draw unnecessary assumptions. I will
like to request that my suggested update be applied otherwise I am willing
to hear why it shouldn't.

Regards
Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos