[IOTF] Agenda for IOTF Call #2 (Friday 25 March 14:00 UTC/07:00 PDT/10:00 EDT/Saturday 26 March 01:00 AEDT)

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Fri Mar 25 10:25:51 UTC 2016

More than understandable Lise, Im sure we can make our way through the items with Trangs guidance.

-James

From: <iotf-bounces at icann.org<mailto:iotf-bounces at icann.org>> on behalf of Lise Fuhr via IOTF <iotf at icann.org<mailto:iotf at icann.org>>
Date: Friday 25 March 2016 at 10:12 a.m.
To: "iotf at icann.org<mailto:iotf at icann.org>" <iotf at icann.org<mailto:iotf at icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [IOTF] Agenda for IOTF Call #2 (Friday 25 March 14:00 UTC/07:00 PDT/10:00 EDT/Saturday 26 March 01:00 AEDT)

Dear all,
Because of the terrible events in Brussels I had to change my travel plans and instead of flying home to DK yesterday evening I am now driving home. This means that I will be in a car at the time of our call. I can do the opening remarks and closing remarks but I will not be able to chair the call since I will have no or limited access to Adobe.
I suppose that Trang or Yuko will be available to chair the call.
Best,
Lise

Sent from my iPhone