[IOTF] Agenda for IOTF Call #2 (Friday 25 March 14:00 UTC/07:00 PDT/10:00 EDT/Saturday 26 March 01:00 AEDT)

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 22:28:18 UTC 2016

Apologies to all for missing both calls this week.  I've started a new job
this week, and it's interfering with my ICANN schedule.

I agree with all the statements above regarding the form and functions of
PTI, and the fact that this was settled a long time ago.  I hope that we've
gotten this back on track, after the issue surfaced in Marrakech.

Greg

[image: http://hilweb1/images/signature.jpg]

*Gregory S. Shatan | Partner*McCARTER & ENGLISH, LLP

245 Park Avenue, 27th Floor | New York, New York 10167
T: 212-609-6873
F: 212-416-7613
gshatan @mccarter.com | www.mccarter.com

BOSTON | HARTFORD | STAMFORD | NEW YORK | NEWARK
EAST BRUNSWICK | PHILADELPHIA  | WILMINGTON | WASHINGTON, DC