[IOTF] IOTF Call #3 - Agenda and Presentation Materials

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Mar 30 13:47:20 UTC 2016

Under AOB I would like to request that we discuss the action DT-O took last week to recommend that Bylaws language be added to ensure multi-year funding of PTI:

  *   Because the decision was made on March 24th and because the legal teams were meeting on the 24th to finalize proposed Bylaws changes to meet CWG Stewardship requirements, Chuck, as CT-O lead, sent the recommendation to Becky Burr who was observing the legal team work on behalf of the CCWG Accountability.
  *   The recommendation was sent simultaneously to the CWG list because there was not time to obtain CWG approval of the recommendation in advance.

*         Will approval or at least non-objection be sought from the full WG meeting this week?

Chuck