[IOTF] Next IOTF Call - Doodle Poll

Matthew Shears mshears at cdt.org
Wed May 4 20:54:32 UTC 2016

Hi

While understanding there may be last minute scheduling conflicts, would
it be possible in future to communicate cancellations earlier than a few
hours prior to the call?  That would be greatly appreciated.

And, when the agenda is sent out would it also be possible to include
the links to the adobe?  That would be very helpful.

Thanks!

Matthew

On 5/4/2016 7:01 PM, Yuko Green wrote:

> Dear IOTF members,
>
> Due to scheduling conflict, today’s IOTF call is cancelled. We also
> have a conflict for the next scheduled call, thus I’d like to ask you
> to participate in the quick Doodle poll for setting the call #8’s date
> and time. My apology in advance, but I plan on closing this poll by
> 19:00 UTC on 05 May as one of the suggested slot would be this 06 May
> (Friday), thus would like to allow enough time to alert the group.
>
> http://doodle.com/poll/xuzhgitc7fncauu6
>
> Thank you for your quick participation.
>
> Regards,
>
> *Yuko Green*
>
> Strategic Programs Manager
>
> Global Domains Division

> Direct Line:  +1 310 578 8693
>
> Mobile: +1 310 745 1517
>
> E-mail: yuko.green at icann.org <mailto:yuko.green at icann.org>
>
> www.icann.org <http://www.icann.org/>

Matthew Shears | Director, Global Internet Policy & Human Rights Project
Center for Democracy & Technology | cdt.org
E: mshears at cdt.org | T: +44.771.247.2987