[IOTF] Draft PTI formation documents and naming function contract section headers

Trang Nguyen trang.nguyen at icann.org
Fri May 13 22:33:41 UTC 2016

Dear IOTF members,

Attached are the draft PTI Bylaws and articles of incorporation. We are also attaching the section headers of the naming function contract. These documents are being circulated for your review and feedback. These documents will also be circulated to the client committee so that the committee can direct Sidley's review. To assist with your review of the PTI Bylaws and articles of incorporation, we are also attaching the table that provides ICANN's comments to Sidley's notes. Also for your reference, we are also attaching a slide that shows the 4 contracts/agreements that ICANN will have with PTI.

We have slated 2 weeks for review and update of these documents. We ask that you provide incremental feedback as you review the documents so that we can consider and update the documents as early as possible during this 2-week review period.

Warm regards,

Trang