[IOTF] IOTF Call #11 (31 May 20:00 UTC)

Yuko Green yuko.green at icann.org
Fri May 27 15:42:55 UTC 2016

Dear members of the IOTF,

I note that the meeting invitation for the CCWG Accountability meeting #94
went out on 25 May and it is schedule from 19:00 UTC  to 21:00 UTC on 31
May. This conflicts with the IOTF call #11 at 20:00 UTC. I am unsure if any
of the IOTF members are also actively participating in CCWG discussion.
Please let me know if this is an issue, or if you would still like to keep
the IOTF call #11 schedule as is. If I do not hear any issues by the end of
day today (22:00 UTC), I will go head and keep the meeting.

Regards,

Yuko Green

Strategic Programs Manager

Global Domains Division