[IOTF] IOTF Call #11 (31 May 20:00 UTC)

Yuko Green yuko.green at icann.org
Fri May 27 23:11:28 UTC 2016

Dear IOTF members,

Thank you for your e-mails. As there seem to be enough conflict, I have gone
ahead and cancelled the IOTF Call #11 for 31 May. The next scheduled IOTF
call will be 09 June, at 15:00 UTC.

Please note, we will be sending out e-mails regarding the RZERC Charter and
the CSC request for appointment next week so we may keep moving on those
projects without waiting for the next call on 09 June. We very much
appreciate your feedback through the mail list.

Regards,
Yuko