[IPC-GNSO] [Ipc-gnso] Reminder: Draft Comment: GNSO Translation and Transliteration of contact Information PDP Recommendations for the ICANN Board / Due date: August 10, 2015

Bikoff, James jbikoff at sgrlaw.com
Wed Aug 5 18:48:02 UTC 2015

From: ipc-gnso-bounces at icann.org [mailto:ipc-gnso-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Jonathan Cohen
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2015 4:17 PM
To: 'petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu'; ipc-gnso at icann.org
Subject: Re: [Ipc-gnso] Reminder: Draft Comment: GNSO Translation and Transliteration of contact Information PDP Recommendations for the ICANN Board / Due date: August 10, 2015

#1 good

[Shapiro Cohen - 50 years anniversary]

Jonathan  Cohen

Senior Partner

P: 1-613-232-5300 ext.317

jcohen at shapirocohen.com<mailto:jcohen at shapirocohen.com>

www.shapirocohen.com<http://www.shapirocohen.com>

 [cid:image003.png at 01D0CF8D.B3943F80]

Shapiro Cohen LLP | Intellectual Property Law
P: 613-232-5300 F: 613-563-9231
P.O. Box 13002, Kanata, ON Canada K2K 0E2
200 - 411 Legget Drive, Ottawa, ON Canada K2K 3C9

This correspondence is intended for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or proprietary in nature. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately and delete this e-mail from your mail box. From time to time, e-mails do not reach their intended recipient. If your e-mail contains time-sensitive instructions and you do not receive a prompt acknowledgement, please follow up by fax or telephone.