[IPC-GNSO] Fwd: [Soac-infoalert] PPSAI WG - Status Update and Observations - ICANN

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 06:26:23 UTC 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *David Olive* <david.olive at icann.org>
Date: Thursday, August 6, 2015
Subject: [Soac-infoalert] PPSAI WG - Status Update and Observations - ICANN
To: "soac-infoalert at icann.org" <soac-infoalert at icann.org>

As the co-chairs of the Working Group for Privacy and Proxy Services
Accreditation Issues, we are writing this blog post to try to answer some
of the questions that have been raised by the broader Internet community
regarding the status of our work. We also will describe the process that a
community-based Working Group uses to develop consensus-based policy
proposals for consideration by the ICANN Board in order to add context.

Don Blumenthal, Graeme Bunton & Steven Metalitz (Working Group co-chairs)

Read the entire blog at:

https://www.icann.org/news/blog/ppsai-wg-status-update-and-observations

Sent from my iPhone

David A. Olive
Vice President, Policy Development Support
General Manager, ICANN Regional Headquarters –Istanbul
Hakki Yeten Cad. Selenium Plaza No:10/C K:10 34349 Fulya, Besiktas, Istanbul

Direct Line: +90.212.999.6212
Mobile:       + 1. 202.341.3611 <+%201.%20202.341.3611>
Mobile:       +90.533.341.6550
Email:  david.olive at icann.org
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','david.olive at icann.org');>
www.icann.org