[IPC-GNSO] TR: IPC - Community Regional Outreach Pilot Program ("CROPP") for ICANN 54

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Thu Aug 6 22:46:08 UTC 2015

De : Winterfeldt, Brian J. [mailto:brian.winterfeldt at kattenlaw.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 6 août 2015 23:48
À : ipc-gnso-bounces at icann.org
Objet : IPC - Community Regional Outreach Pilot Program ("CROPP") for ICANN 54

Dear Colleagues:

Now that the Buenos Aires ICANN meeting is behind us, I write to remind you about the ICANN Community Regional Outreach Pilot Program<https://mail.peakhostedsolutions.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=bee33f32fdac49e5a3e547bc437fa24a&URL=https%3a%2f%2fcommunity.icann.org%2fpages%2fviewpage.action%3fpageId%3d41900609> (“CROPP”) and request your assistance in connection with the next ICANN meeting in Dublin, Ireland on October 18 – 22, 2015 (“ICANN 54”).

What Is CROPP?

As a reminder, CROPP represents regional economy class transportation, lodging and a $50 USD per diem for three days and two nights, provided by ICANN and booked through the ICANN Constituency Travel department.  The IPC hopes to use this funding to help subsidize up to five (5) potential new IPC members from the European region so that they can attend ICANN 54.

How Can You Help?

Help the IPC by identifying several potential IPC members from the European geographic region<http://meetings.icann.org/regions>, so that they can apply for, and hopefully receive, this subsidy to increase our membership participation during the face-to-face ICANN meeting in Dublin and beyond.

What Do Applicants Need To Do?

In short, interested applicants must assist the IPC Pilot Program Coordinator in completing and submitting an application online, which will be publicly posted by ICANN.  CROPP recipients must also assist in completing the post-trip assessment required by ICANN.

What Is the Deadline To Apply?

ICANN internal deadlines require that we submit our applications no later than Friday September 4, 2015.

We have linked the complete program overview<https://community.icann.org/display/croppfy16/CROPP+Program+Elements> for your convenience.  Please do not hesitate to reach out with any suggested candidates or questions.  We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Brian

Brian J. Winterfeldt
Head of Internet Practice
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
2900 K Street NW, North Tower - Suite 200 / Washington, DC 20007-5118
p / (202) 625-3562 f / (202) 339-8244

575 Madison Avenue / New York, NY 10022-2585
p / (212) 940.6762  f / (212) 894.5585
brian.winterfeldt at kattenlaw.com<mailto:brian.winterfeldt at kattenlaw.com> / www.kattenlaw.com<http://www.kattenlaw.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information intended for the exclusive

use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is

proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you

are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or

distribution of this information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction.  Please notify

the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended recipients and delete the original

message without making any copies.

NOTIFICATION:  Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP is an Illinois limited liability partnership that has

elected to be governed by the Illinois Uniform Partnership Act (1997).