[IPC-GNSO] YET ANOTHER CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST: NCPH Intersessional Planning Team

Lori Schulman lschulman at inta.org
Fri Aug 7 17:12:28 UTC 2015

Hi Greg,

I am very interested in participating on this team.  I participated in the Intersessional last year as part of NCSG and found it very useful.  (Actually, I think that is where you and I met for the first time.)

With kind regards,

Lori S. Schulman
Senior Director, Internet Policy
International Trademark Association (INTA)
+1-202-261-6588