[IPC-GNSO] IPC Membership Meeting August 11: Preliminary Agenda and Special UDRP Presentation

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 19:04:15 UTC 2015

Fellow IPC Members,

I have attached a preliminary agenda for Tuesday's IPC Membership meeting
at 11:30 EDT, 15:30 UTC.  Please note that this meeting is set for *90
minutes*, because we are fortunate enough to have a special presentation
from Brian Beckham and Ty Gray of WIPO on the revised UDRP rules.  I know
that many of us have had questions about the rules and I'm sure it will be
very helpful to have this presentation and Q&A.  The presentation is set to
begin at 12:30 EDT, 16:30 UTC.

Please let me know if you have any topics you may wish to cover.

I look forward to speaking with you all on Tuesday, and to hearing from
Brian and Ty.

Greg Shatan
IPC President