[IPC-GNSO] Fwd: Webinar-CCWG Accountability | 20:00 UTC | Wednesday, 16 December

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 15:23:09 UTC 2015

All,

An additional CCWG-Accountability webinar will take place on Wednesday 16
December.  See details below.

If we have questions after our IPC call about the Accountability proposal,
we could get answers on this Webinar (or we can make other arrangements).
Also, this falls before the GNSO Council call (albeit by less than 24
hours), so it could also be use to clarify things in advance of that call.

Greg

Save the date!! … Co-Chairs are organizing this webinar to provide an
additional opportunity for Chartering Organizations/community members to
receive an overview of the Draft Proposal and ask questions.

*WEBINAR #3:  on Wednesday, 16 December at 20:00 - 21:30 UTC *
*Time zone converter **here*
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=CCWG-Accountability+Webinar+%233&iso=20151216T20&p1=1440&ah=1&am=30>

*Adobe Connect:*  *https://icann.adobeconnect.com/si-webinar*
<https://icann.adobeconnect.com/si-webinar>          Audio language in
Adobe Connect Room: English

The dial-in details are below - *please let **acct-staff at icann.org*
<acct-staff at icann.org> *know if you require a dial-out.*

*Conference Phone numbers:*
1. U.S. / Canada Dial-In: *1-800-550-6865 <1-800-550-6865>*
2. International Dial-In Access Numbers: *http://adigo.com/ICANN/*
<http://adigo.com/ICANN/>

*The webinar will be conducted in English.  Live interpretation services
are available in Arabic, Chinese , French, Spanish and Portuguese.*

*Conference ID:* (*select language of your choice*)
*ENGLISH* Conference ID:  *9001*
*FRENCH*  Conference ID:  *9002*
*SPANISH*  Conference ID:  *9003*
*CHINESE* Conference ID:  *9004*