[IPC-GNSO] ICANN Travel Support for Marrakech - IMMEDIATE RESPONSE REQUESTED

Lori Schulman lschulman at inta.org
Mon Dec 21 21:32:37 UTC 2015

Dear IPC Members,

As Fab and I are not going to Marrakech, the IPC has one ICANN-funded travel support slot (in addition to IPC funded travel support slots) to allocate to an IPC member who is planning to attend ICANN55 in person.  The IPC Leadership has been asked for a quick reply to designate the ICANN funded person.  You will have to fill out ICANN Constituency Travel Forms, which includes  providing ICANN with your banking information, and work with ICANN travel to arrange flights.  ICANN assigns the hotel and pays a modest per diem.

·         Preference will be given those members who are actively engaged in the IPC and ICANN.

·         Recipients must attend all IPC/CSG/GNSO sessions including the GNSO weekend.

Responses are due to me immediately and no later than NOON EST tomorrow, December 23rd.   Any responses after that will not be considered.  We apologize for the rush but, apparently, ICANN needs the information now.

Lori

Lori S. Schulman
Senior Director, Internet Policy
International Trademark Association (INTA)
+1-202-261-6588, Skype: lsschulman