[IPC-GNSO] NCPH Intersessional Delegation/Planning

Lori Schulman lschulman at inta.org
Mon Dec 21 21:59:11 UTC 2015

Dear All,
The IPC Leadership has identified the 7 members of our delegation to the NCPH Intersessional to be held in Los Angeles on February 4th and 5th.  They are listed below.  We had 12 candidates for 7 spots and a tough choice.  We thank all 12 for volunteering.   Greg and I have been on several planning calls and we are taking suggestions for proposed topics.  There will be slot for an accountability discussion.  We have also suggested tackling GNSO election issues and identifying tough topics for which we can attempt to find common ground.   Your suggestions are welcome for issues that you would like to see covered.  We look forward to hearing from you as we would like to make this as productive a meeting as possible.
IPC Delegation to 2016 NCPH Meeting:

·         Alex Deacon

·         Heather Forrest

·         Kiran Malancharuvil

·         Susan Payne

·         Lori Schulman

·         Greg Shatan

·         Brian Winterfeldt

Lori S. Schulman
Senior Director, Internet Policy
International Trademark Association (INTA)
+1-202-261-6588, Skype: lsschulman