[IPC-GNSO] Document circulated to BC?

McGrady, Paul D. PMcGrady at winston.com
Wed Oct 21 15:08:19 UTC 2015

Hi all. I understand that a document containing a proposed IPC position on a subject is been circulated to the BC. However, it's not clear to me what the document is. I am sorry if I missed something on the list. If you circulated a document to the BC leadership on any topic, would you please be so kind as to identify to the what that is and who you sent it to?  I'd like to be able to answer questions about it, but I'm afraid I don't know  what people are referring to. Thanks in advance for your patience!

Best,
Paul

Sent from my iPhone
The contents of this message may be privileged and confidential. Therefore, if this message has been received in error, please delete it without reading it. Your receipt of this message is not intended to waive any applicable privilege. Please do not disseminate this message without the permission of the author.