[IPC-GNSO] New IPC Members

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 19:16:10 UTC 2016

Fellow IPC Members,

I would like to welcome three new members to the IPC (one of whom is not
actually new).

*Towerhouse LLP * is a London-based law firm and consultancy.  Their
primary representative is Liz Williams and their secondary representative
is David Stewart.

*Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati *is a US law firm founded in Silicon
Valley.  Their primary representative is Aaron Hendelman (Seattle office)
and their secondary representative is John Slafsky (Palo Alto office).

*Russ Pangborn *is a partner with the Seed IP Law Group in Seattle.  Russ
is a long-time IPC participant, having served as an IPC representative for
Marksmen and before that, Microsoft.  Russ rejoins us from his new "home."

Please welcome our new members and their representatives, and please
welcome back Russ!

Best regards,

Greg Shatan
IPC President