[IPC-GNSO] New IPC Members

Jonathan Cohen jcohen at shapirocohen.com
Mon Apr 11 16:49:49 UTC 2016

[Shapiro Cohen LLP]

A Big Welcome to the Show!
Jonathan C

Jonathan  Cohen | Senior Partner | Shapiro Cohen LLP
Phone: 1-613-232-5300 ext.317 | Fax: 1-613-563-9231
jcohen at shapirocohen.com<mailto:jcohen at shapirocohen.com> | www.shapirocohen.com<http://www.shapirocohen.com>
830-555 Legget Drive, Tower B, Ottawa, ON, Canada, K2K 2X3

This e-mail and any attachments may contain information that is privileged or confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message.
Please also delete this email and any attachments.