[IPC-GNSO] Fwd: [ccwg-internet-governance] Ongoing ITU Consultation from Feb to Sep 2016

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 16:05:14 UTC 2016

Please see the note below regarding an ITU consultation inviting comments
from all stakeholders.  The questions being asked are as follows:

Building an enabling environment for access to the Internet

   1. What are the elements of an enabling environment to promote Internet
   connectivity?
   2. What are the elements of an enabling environment to promote an
   affordable Internet?
   3. What are the elements of an enabling environment to promote the
   quality of access to the Internet?
   4. What are the elements of an enabling environment to build confidence
   and security in the use of the Internet?
   5. What is the role of Governments in building an enabling environment?

IPC or IPC members may wish to consider providing a response.

Greg Shatan
IPC President