[IPC-GNSO] Fwd: [CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: Transmittal of CCWG-Accountability Report to the ICANN Board

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 09:38:07 UTC 2016

All,

The CCWG-Accountability has forwarded its Report to the ICANN Board of
Directors. Please see below.

I would like thank all IPC members (and member of IPC members) who
participated in the CCWG. drafting of public comments, discussions of the
proposal, IPC's decision to vote in support of the proposal and the IPC's
statement accompanying its votes.  It has been a demanding, robust and most
of all, critical process.  Of course, it is not over yet.  I am writing
this from the CCWG Accountability meeting this morning, where we are
discussing Bylaws drafting and Work Stream 2, among other minor tasks.

Onward.

Greg