[IPC-GNSO] Fwd: PLEASE READ: ICANN 56 Meeting - Helsinki - Visa Applications

trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com
Fri Mar 18 18:14:47 UTC 2016

I checked the Finland govt website from the earlier email and its not clear (to me at least) whether U.S. citizens need a visa.  Anyone else know?

Best regards,

Marc H. Trachtenberg
Shareholder
Greenberg Traurig, LLP | 77 West Wacker Drive | Suite 3100 | Chicago, IL 60601
Tel 312.456.1020
Mobile 773.677.3305
trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com<mailto:trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com> | www.gtlaw.com<http://www.gtlaw.com/>

[Greenberg Traurig]