[IPC-GNSO] Fwd: [isoc-ny] Fwd: 2017 Global Survey on Internet Security and Trust

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 13:04:09 UTC 2017

I thought this would be of interest to many of you, especially given how
often the word "trust" comes up in ICANN conversations.  I have not read
the report yet, but if anyone sees results that would be of particular
interest to the IPC in ICANN policy discussions, or more generally, please
share it with the group.

Thanks!

Greg