[ispcp] ISPCP Conference call with ICANN Management

Mark McFadden mcf at uwm.edu
Thu Feb 10 13:50:59 UTC 2005

All:

I'm trying to reschedule a teleconference with ICANN Management on the topic
of the Strategic Plan.  Scheduling has been a problem, but I was hoping to
propose a pair of dates to ICANN staff.  Here's what I'm asking:

In the next three weeks are there times that are absolutely impossible for
you?  If so, send those on to me and I'll work around them.  Otherwise, I'm
going to send a note to ICANN proposing a pair of possible times.

Thanks!

Mark

Mark McFadden
Secretariat - Internet Service Provider and Connectivity Provider
Constituency
gNSO - ICANN
mcf at uwm.edu