[ispcp] A request from the community

Greg Ruth greg_ruth at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 13:44:44 UTC 2005

Mark,
    I think giving our statement to Vint is a splendid idea.  However,
if he is looking for facts to support a cogent argument against
adopting the current strat plan, namely *why* the strat plan is not a
consensus document, someone would have to give him more ammunition than
our statement contains.  Yes, we went over all that at Mar del Plata,
but some memories are short.

My $0.02,
Greg