[ispcp] Constituency Conference call on WHOIS

Mansourkia, Magnolia (Maggie) maggie.mansourkia at mci.com
Mon Jul 25 15:46:59 UTC 2005

Dear Colleagues-

Attached please find a proposed ISPCP statement on the Whois task force
recommendation for conflict of law process.  It would be great if we can
finalize this document on today's call.

We have an additional constituency statement to submit on the TF terms
of reference, but I will need to hear from the other members before
drafting our proposal, because I was on leave during much of the
discussion that lead to the combining of the 3 task forces and new terms
of reference.

While the statements were due on the 21 July, all constituencies have
requested and received an extension and thus, as long as we finalize our
statements in the next few days, it should be ok.

I look forward to speaking with you all later today.

Maggie

Magnolia Mansourkia

Director

Internet and Ecommerce Law, MCI