[ispcp] Condolences, ISPCP and Peter Dengate Thrush's Family

Mark McFadden mcfadden at 21st-century-texts.com
Tue Jun 27 11:59:41 UTC 2006

Peter Dengate Thrush has been a good friend to the ISPCP Constituency
and to many of us individually.  The unimaginable tragedy that has
befallen him is beyond comprehension.  It would be a small gesture, but
may I suggest that the ISPCP community send flowers to Liz Dengate
Thrush's memorial services on behalf of all of us in the ISPCP community?

I would be willing to arrange this on behalf of all of us.

mark