[ispcp] PDPFeb06

Greg Ruth greg_ruth at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 3 22:07:16 UTC 2006

All,
     The Feb06 Task Force has decided to accelerate its schedule by
splitting up into 2 "rapporteur groups," each dealing with 3 of the TOR
items.  This new structure will require more worker bees (not just
Council members) and that means you have a special opportunity to join
one (or both!) if you'd like.  I will be working in Group A.

Marilyn's Group A will be dealing with TOR 1 (registry agreement
renewal), TOR 2 (on registry agreements and consensus policies) and
TOR 5 (uses of registry data).

Jon's Group B will be dealing with TOR 3 (price controls), TOR 4
(ICANN fees) and TOR 6 (investments in infrastructure)

Please let me know if you'd like to volunteer.

Greg