[ispcp] SECRETARIAT: Please ignore this message!

mark.h.mcfadden at bt.com mark.h.mcfadden at bt.com
Thu Jul 26 15:06:50 UTC 2007

Please ignore this message, I'm testing the ISPCP mailing list.
Sorry for the annoyance.

mark

Mark McFadden | Naming, Numbering and Addressing Strategist | Naming,
Numbering and Addressing Policy Team | BT Design | Mobile: +1 715 338
5629| Fax: +1 202 833 9548 | www.bt.com
This electronic message contains information from BT Americas Inc.,
which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended for
use only by the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this electronic message in error, please notify me by
telephone or email (to the number or email address above) immediately.
Activity and use of the BT Americas Inc. e-mail system is monitored to
secure its effective operation and for other lawful business purposes.
Communications using this system will also be monitored and may be
recorded to secure effective operation and for other lawful business
purposes.
BT Americas Inc. Primary business office: 350 Madison Avenue 4th Floor
New York, NY 10017 United States