[ispcp]

Tony Holmes tonyarholmes at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 1 07:51:20 UTC 2008

All

The attached document is the result of work done by representatives of the
IP, ISP and BC constituencies (Tony Holmes for the ISPCP) to find common
ground between our three constituencies so that a basis to go forward with
GNSO reform can be established.  The logic, particularly recognizing the
short time frame between the Cairo and Mexico City meetings (and certain
milestones that need to be met), is to ask our constituencies to weigh in on
which of the three models they would like to pursue: Constituency,
Collapsed, or Transitional.  Ideally each constituency might rank them in
the order of most to least desirable to assist further work.

Discussions within the ISPCP to date lean heavily towards the Constituency
model, so if you have another view its important to respond promptly to the
list.

The objective is try to have feedback on this - and a decision - by the end
of the Cairo meeting.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Regards from Cairo

Tony